Previously, in order to close complex hernias, time-consuming abdominal wall reconstruction procedures were required. fasciotens®Hernia makes it possible to stretch the abdominal wall intraoperatively in approx. 30 minutes via standardised,controlled traction.
Thanks to the (CE-)certified fasciotens®Hernia, a mean gain in length of approx. 10 cm can be achieved with maximum preservation of tissue, which makes it possible to preserve the integrity of the abdominal wall and to close the hernia directly and safely.1)
1) Niebuhr et al, Front. Surg. 2021 (7): 616669; doi: 10.3389/fsurg.2020.616669
Description of the medical problem
- .Direct closure of complex hernias is often difficult
- .Extensive reconstruction procedures can weaken the abdominal wall
- .High complication rates
- .Increased morbidity long-term
The solution: fasciotens®Hernia
- .Enables direct closure of complex hernias
- .Alternative to time-consuming abdominal wall reconstructions
- .Respects the anatomical integrity of the abdominal wall
- .Avoids specific complications of other procedures
Safety thanks to…
- .CE-certification OR CE-certified medical device (depending on space)
- .Standardised diagonal traction
- .Patented tissue-preserving technique
- .Quantifiable gain in fascial length
Are you interested in fasciotens®Hernia?
Then contact us – we look forward to the dialogue with you!
Have you already used fasciotens®Hernia?
Do you have feedback for us?